Hilton Charlotte University Place
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor - lnspector to help lead our exemplary Housekeeping Staff and ensure we provide excellent customer service. This role will ensure Housekeeping Associates clean and maintain guest rooms and public areas in accordance with guest expectations and Hilton Brand Standards of products and services. Ultimately, you will help ensure our daily houseI‹eepinp operations run smoothly and that guests are satisfied.
- Oversee staff on a daily basis including, but not limited to Room Attendants, Housepersons, Public/Lobby Attendants, and Laundry Attendants.
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness and identify deficiencies that are corrected and standards that are met.
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness, and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- Perform additional Housekeeping duties as needed, including, but not limited to guest room cleaning, laundry, public area cleaning, stock replenishment, etc.
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- A high school diploma is a plus job
- Type: Full-time
- All employees are expected to comply with company and property COVID-19 protocols.
About Hilton Charlotte University Place
Our lakeside hotel is off I-85, a half-mile from The University of North Carolina at Charlotte and steps from The Shoppes at University Place. PNC Music Pavilion and the Charlotte Motor Speedway are 10 minutes away. Features include a seasonal outdoor pool, patio seating with fire pits, a café serving Starbucks coffee, an on-site restaurant/bar, 20,000 square feet of meeting/event space, a 24-hour fitness center, and walking trails.