Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
You are vital to the success of your department because you know CLEAN. You understand the job and what is necessary for a hotel to offer truly excellent housekeeping. You assist housekeeping management in realizing their vision of excellence and work side by side with the housekeeping staff to help them understand exactly what is expected of them, especially when it comes to new hires. You are the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Be a Role Model -- you have been there and done that in housekeeping, so be willing to pitch in and help your managers as well as your team with whatever needs doing -- training, coaching, cleaning, inspecting. You know it and can do it all.
- Be a Details Person -- always be looking for excellence throughout your hotel and make suggestions to management and/or help train staff if they can't see what you do. Keep an eye on supplies and expenses to meet your department's financial objectives.
- Be "The Scheduler" -- at management's request, schedule your co-workers to meet business demands, taking any special guest requests as well as employee time off requests into consideration. Understand you may need to juggle work assignments to keep the team happy while always providing exceptional guest service. But you can do it -- you are "The Scheduler"!
- Be Safety Conscious -- you understand how to train your team to work safely and efficiently and per OSHA guidelines. You also understand when and how to report issues to maintenance and/or security.
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Some housekeeping experience preferred
$17 - $18 /hour
About Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
Come work for a wonderful company. Located on Broadway in beautiful Saratoga Springs NY. Minutes away from the legendary Saratoga Race Course and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and within walking distance of downtown. Hard work and dedication are not only recognized but rewarded at this wonderful facility.