Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Are you looking for a fulfilling leadership role with opportunities for growth and development? We’re searching for an experienced housekeeping manager to ensure our hotel is impeccably clean for our guests. You will lead our housekeeping team, ensure their work meets our high standards of cleanliness, and go above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor for repeat business. You must have previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, then start your application today!
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Track of areas cleaned by room attendants and contact the front office to handle room damage or maintenance needs
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in housekeeping management as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, or other similar position
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizing, and customer service skills
- Over 2 years of experience in guest services or hospitality
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
$14 - $15 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Renovated Historic building next to the T-Mobile Center and Power and Light. Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown was designed for business and leisure travelers, this new hotel is conveniently located and accessible to I-70, I-35, I-29, and US 71. We share a backyard with the Central Business District of Kansas City and are adjacent to the T-Mobile Center. The attractions that are just steps away include Kansas City’s Power and Light District, Kansas City Convention Center, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Crown Center (home to the international headquarters of Hallmark Cards), the Crossroads Art District, Union Station, and Country Club Plaza are a few of the many exciting places for you to discover while visiting this fine city.