We’re looking for a professional, experienced housekeeping manager to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us. You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the housekeeping department budget. Experience in a supervisory role overseeing housekeeping staff or a similar role is required. If you have excellent communication skills and leadership experience, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Arrange for cleaning equipment repairs as needed and keep all other equipment in good working condition
- Hire and train housekeeping staff to perform cleaning duties and deliver customer satisfaction to our expectations
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- At least 2+ years experience in hospitality or guest services
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior role in the housekeeping department
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
$20 - $21 hourly
About Hunter Inn
A seventies-inspired ski lodge with year-round appeal, The Hunter takes cues from classic American materials like textured wood and stone, infused with cozy, rustic decor, large windows, and plenty of spots to gather around the fire—and a downstairs game room designed for making memories you’ll come back to recreate over and over again. Double queen and king rooms are your haven for an intimate weekend getaway—or invite a group and book one of our loft suites. Need even more space? Book one of our adjoining two-bedroom chalets or loft suites, which include a private deck, full kitchen, and living room. No matter who you’re escaping with, we offer flexible room options for the whole crew.