Bitterroot River Inn
The Bitterroot River Inn & Conference Center located in Hamilton, MT is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team. As the most popular lodging option in the area, we prioritize delivering exceptional service to our guests and staff alike.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal, and we recognize that a pristine guest room is essential in achieving this goal. Thus, we are seeking an energetic candidate who can guarantee a spotless and comfortable guest room while maintaining a welcoming environment.
In this position, your duties will include supervising the housekeeping staff in their daily room cleaning tasks and coordinating their schedules accordingly. Furthermore, this role is responsible for maintaining the hotel's overall cleanliness.
- Provide housekeepers with daily room assignments. Ensure that room cleaning is done in a timely manner. Inspect rooms at the conclusion of the day and communicate room status to the Front Desk throughout the day. Ensure public areas are cleaned daily. Provide work orders to maintenance staff to insure all rooms are in working order. Develop deep cleaning schedules.
- Ensure that hotel linens and terry are washed and folded and linen closets are stocked. Understand how to use stain removal products to ensure spotless linen and terry.
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing and hiring of staff. Training of new housekeeping staff members.
- Maintaining inventory of cleaning supplies and linens. Place orders as needed.
- Hold monthly staff meetings that include safety training.
- Maintain SDS binder in relation to Osha standards.
- Motivate staff, assign yourself duties to create a smooth flow of production through the day.
- Previous housekeeping and supervisory experience.
- Ability to organize, motivate and lead staff.
- High degree of self-motivation and self-reliance, excellent communication skills, attention to detail. Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Posses some computer skills.
$15.50 - $16.25 hourly
About Bitterroot River Inn
The Bitterroot River Inn is rated by our guests as the #1 lodging facility in the Bitterroot Valley. We take pride in providing our guests with a clean and friendly hotel. When working at the Bitterroot River Inn you will be working for one of the premiere management companies.
Our Commitment to our Employees:
- To provide a safe place to work, both mentally and physically.
- To strive to always do what is right.
- To create a drama-free workplace.
- To reward employees fairly.
- To give each employee the opportunity to learn and grow.
- To encourage 360-degree open and honest communication.
- To demonstrate our care for our employees and their families, as well as our community and environment.
- We offer Bonuses and many other perks.