Hyatt Centric SouthPark Charlotte
Are you looking for a fulfilling leadership role with opportunities for growth and development? We’re searching for an experienced housekeeping manager to ensure our hotel is impeccably clean for our guests. You will lead our housekeeping team, ensure their work meets our high standards of cleanliness, and go above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor for repeat business. You must have previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, then start your application today!
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Hire and train housekeeping staff to perform cleaning duties and deliver customer satisfaction to our expectations
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Strong understanding of environmental services (EVS) including cleaning processes and how to use a variety of cleaning supplies and equipment
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Over 2 years of experience in guest services or hospitality
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior role in the housekeeping department
Starting at $17.50
About Hyatt Centric SouthPark Charlotte
Hyatt Centric SouthPark Charlotte takes pride in being a fun environment to work in with a great management team and staff.
Health, dental, vision, and 401K plans are available.
*Staff meals are provided daily at no cost!*