Hampton Inn Tampa-International Airport -Westshore
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
$12 a hour
About Hampton Inn Tampa-International Airport -Westshore
Off I-275, we’re three miles from Tampa International Airport and six miles from Port Tampa Bay Cruise Terminal. Get to the airport, mall, and more with our free shuttle. Daily hot breakfast is free, and we’ve got plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Perks include our free WiFi, outdoor pool, and fitness center.