Hampton Inn Tampa-International Airport -Westshore
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
$12 a hour
About Hampton Inn Tampa-International Airport -Westshore
Off I-275, we’re three miles from Tampa International Airport and six miles from Port Tampa Bay Cruise Terminal. Get to the airport, mall, and more with our free shuttle. Daily hot breakfast is free, and we’ve got plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Perks include our free WiFi, outdoor pool, and fitness center.