Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
About Tälta Lodge
Talta Lodge is designed with the adventurer in mind. Built for all four season activities—from skiing to mountain biking, to fly fishing and hiking—the property is ideally located along the little river with access points to the Stowe recreation path. Featuring plenty of gear storage, a pump track, indoor pool, and sauna, this hotel is your basecamp for exploring Stowe, Vermont and the surrounding area.