We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
$15.00 - $16.00 hourly
About Hilton Springfield
We're off I-395/I-95, across the street from Springfield Town Center mall. Fort Belvoir military base is nine miles away and we're a half-hour drive from Washington DC. We offer a free shuttle to and from Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, less than two miles away. We have a fitness center and free parking...WiFi's on us!