Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional Housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
$14.5 -$15 per hour
About Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
Come work for a wonderful company. Located on Broadway in beautiful Saratoga Springs NY. Minutes away from the legendary Saratoga Race Course and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and within walking distance of downtown. Hard work and dedication are not only recognized but rewarded at this wonderful facility.