stayAPT Suites Chattanooga
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Answer general questions from guests
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
About stayAPT Suites Chattanooga
stayAPT Suites entered the long-term lodging market with an announcement of its new hotel concept in January 2020. The new brand, which will have over 20 hotels open by the end of 2022, with an additional 15+ in development, offers guests an experience not yet seen in its category. The room layout for each 500+ square-foot suite was intentionally designed to feel residential, with a dedicated living room, a full kitchen, and a separate bedroom. With a strong corporate financial backing and an experienced executive team in place, the Matthews, North Carolina-based chain is committed to building a portfolio of 100 corporate-owned hotels, in addition to franchising. Learn more at www.stayAPT.com.