La Quinta Inns & Suites
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Answer general questions from guests
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
$10 - $11.50 hourly
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
We have a great team. We work together to get the days tasks done.