Retreat Hotels and Resorts
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, Room Attendants to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you! This hotel is slated to open in August 2022, be apart of the opening team!
Both part-time and full-time positions are available.
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- 1 year of experience in cleaning-related position preferred.
$14 - $16 hourly
About Retreat Hotels and Resorts
Retreat Hotels and Resorts turns striking visions into reality by developing, owning, and operating hotels. Retreat Hotels started in 1985 when it renovated and operated the historic Jekyll Island Club on Jekyll Island, GA. Since then, Retreat has been involved in several new hotel developments. Retreat has a three-fold mission:
- Create an unrivaled guest experience, where guests return year after year.
- Be a responsible member of the community and proactively protect and preserve the environment.
- Provide a warm and inviting place to work where hard work, creativity, and ethical practices are rewarded--a place where employees want a career that can last a lifetime.