Quality Inn - Lees Summit
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Answer general questions from guests
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
$12 - $14 hourly
About Quality Inn - Lees Summit
Newly renovated and rebranded as Quality Inn - Lees Summit by Choice Hotels.