Bluebird Lake Placid
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
$18 - $20 hourly
About Bluebird Lake Placid
Be where all the action is. Literally. Throughout all seasons, discover what makes Lake Placid an adventurer’s dream getaway. From action-packed water sports on Mirror Lake to big-time adventures on the Adirondacks, there’s something for everyone in this scenic region of Upstate NY. It’s a destination that’ll get your adrenaline going and jolt your senses. A place for go-getters and thrill seekers who want to be surrounded by the inspiring spirit of the Winter Olympic Games that took place here in 1932 and 1980. It’s where visitors can check out the iconic Legacy Sites. Visit the Olympic Museum. And meet people from all over the world who come to Lake Placid because they want to do something different and experience a bit of history while they’re at it.