My Place Hotel - Kalispell
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
About My Place Hotel - Kalispell
The My Place Hotel in Kalispell is an extended-stay hotel property that focuses on year-round high occupancy with both off-season extended-stay guests and leisure guests during the peak season. A fun work atmosphere combined with a great group of teammates that do everything they can to ensure each guest has a great experience from check-in to check-out.