We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
$18 - $20 hourly
About Hunter Inn
A seventies-inspired ski lodge with year-round appeal, The Hunter takes cues from classic American materials like textured wood and stone, infused with cozy, rustic decor, large windows, and plenty of spots to gather around the fire—and a downstairs game room designed for making memories you’ll come back to recreate over and over again.
Double queen and king rooms are your haven for an intimate weekend getaway—or invite a group and book one of our loft suites. Need even more space? Book one of our adjoining two-bedroom chalets or loft suites, which include a private deck, full kitchen, and living room. No matter who you’re escaping with, we offer flexible room options for the whole crew.