Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
$12.50 - $14 hourly
About Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne
Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne is Part of Focus Hospitality Services, a leading hotel management company that has been recognized and awarded for outstanding industry experience and knowledge.