Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
$15 - $16 hourly
About Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge
This Alaska hotel offers friendly service and modern accommodations all within minutes of the airport and bustling downtown Fairbanks.