Sleep Inn & Suites
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Answer general questions from guests
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
About Sleep Inn & Suites
Our Compensation Philosophy
We understand that living is not getting any cheaper. So, in addition to paying our team well, we proactively seek out various forms of "compensation" to offer our employees.
We also operate with the principle that a team who feels valued, receives recognition for a job well done, gives back to their community, and is working in a positive culture is every bit as important as a good wage.
So, we strive daily to create and nurture a positive and healthy work culture.