Comfort Inn Near University
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
$16 - $22 hourly
About Comfort Inn Near University
Boasting Montana State University as its neighbor, Comfort Inn Bozeman is located in the fourth-largest city in Montana. Whether you're seeking adventure or looking for family-friendly activities, Bozeman offers an array of events and attractions to keep you entertained.
As a member of the Choice Hotels International family, our newly-renovated hotel is committed to providing exceptional guest experiences through our clean and diverse guest rooms and outstanding reputation. At Comfort Inn Bozeman, we value our community and recognize that our hotel's success is due to the support and relationships we have built within the community.
Operated by Salt Lake City Metro Area-based hotel management company that prioritizes people and culture, our hotel is driven by a passion for exceptional service and guest satisfaction.