Best Western Plus & Executive Residency Austin
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
About Best Western Plus & Executive Residency Austin
Welcome to the brand new Best Western Plus Executive Residency Austin, we look forward to welcoming you! The Best Western Plus Executive Residency Austin combines the convenience of two hotels under one roof, allowing us to offer an extended stay option for longer durations & beautiful Best Western Plus rooms for guests that require a shorter stay.
The Best Western Plus Executive Residency Austin hotel is the newest product in the Best Western brand and we are proud to offer studios, kitchenettes, and suites with full kitchens at our hotel. These rooms come equipped with all of the comforts of home including sinks, cooktops, cookware, dishes, and large screen TVs to make your extended stay as comfortable as possible. Our hotel is located near the heart of Austin, Texas on IH-35, just minutes away from Round Rock to the North, and Pflugerville to the East.