La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
Located just outside of Seattle and Tacoma, La Quinta® by Wyndham Auburn provides a memorable stay in the Pacific Northwest. Our modern hotel is steps from restaurants, shops, and entertainment in downtown Auburn, and just a short drive from the Muckleshoot Casino, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, and Tacoma's commercial and museum district. Downtown Seattle and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) are also within driving distance. While you're here, settle in with free daily breakfast, a heated indoor pool, and our fitness center.