Spa City Motor Lodge
Are you looking for a fulfilling leadership role with opportunities for growth and development? We’re searching for an experienced housekeeping manager to ensure our hotel is impeccably clean for our guests. You will lead our housekeeping team, ensure their work meets our high standards of cleanliness, and go above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor for repeat business. You must have previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, then start your application today!
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and make arrangements for repairs as needed
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- Applicants should be excellent leaders, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a commitment to customer service
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- A High school diploma or GED is required
- Strong understanding of environmental services (EVS) including cleaning processes and how to use a variety of cleaning supplies and equipment
About Spa City Motor Lodge
Our 42 rooms are inspired by the dynamic artist culture and tradition of Saratoga. A modern motor lodge with interiors reminiscent of an artists studio, our guest rooms invite you to take in all that Saratoga Springs has to offer. After a day of outdoor adventure, downtown exploration, or race watching we offer a modern palette for your inspiration or relaxation.
Spa City Motor Lodge is located in the center of downtown Saratoga Springs, an inspired town with rich culture and a lively dining scene. Whether you’re escaping the city, road-tripping through the Hudson Valley, or exploring the Adirondacks, Saratoga Springs is ideally situated to be the gateway to your upstate New York adventure.