SkyHost Property Management
We’re hiring a housekeeping manager to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Arrange for cleaning equipment repairs as needed and keep all other equipment in good working condition
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- Well-versed in environmental services (EVS) including sanitation protocol and procedures, and how to use cleaning supplies and equipment
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizing, and customer service skills
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior role in the housekeeping department
$13 - $15 hourly
About SkyHost Property Management
SkyHost Property Management is a fast-growing hospitality company that is looking for talented individuals to help fuel our future growth.