Holiday Inn Alexandria Downtown
Are you looking for a fulfilling leadership role with opportunities for growth and development? We’re searching for an experienced Executive Housekeeper to ensure our hotel is impeccably clean for our guests. You will lead our housekeeping team, ensure their work meets our high standards of cleanliness, and go above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor for repeat business. You must have previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, then start your application today!
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Oversee the housekeeping department, take inventory, and ensure there is a stock of adequate cleaning supplies.
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests.
- Hire and train housekeeping staff to perform cleaning duties and deliver customer satisfaction to our expectations.
- Inspect rooms and train housekeeping staff to achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction.
- A High school diploma or GED is required
- Well-versed in environmental services (EVS) including sanitation protocol and procedures, and how to use cleaning supplies and equipment properly.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in housekeeping management as an Executive Housekeeper, housekeeping director, or other similar position.
About Holiday Inn Alexandria Downtown
A family-owned franchise that provides a fun, fair, and safe work environment.
Looking for Great Smiling Faces!
We are the place you want to work -- great pay with great benefits!