We are seeking qualified candidates to join our team as Housekeeper(s) / Maintenance helpers. You will perform a variety of cleaning and light maintenance duties in a premier retail shopping facility. Previous experience is strongly preferred, but not required. Candidates should be comfortable working primarily outdoors, but some duties will be indoor as well. Professional appearance and demeanor is very important. Great customer service skills are an absolute necessity.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Clean common areas of assigned property, to include sweeping, mopping, trash removal, restroom sanitation, restocking of supplies, pressure washing, and other tasks as assigned by management.
- Ensure a clean and orderly environment across the assigned premises.
- Sterilize and organize various tools and equipment.
- Move and set up fixtures and other items for special events as needed.
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment.
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with cleaning materials and equipment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
We are one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing and industrial.