Hotel Topeka at City Center
The Hotel Topeka at City Center is current hiring a Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of all guest rooms, landings, public areas assigned. Makes sure that all room attendants complete all tasks assigned at an acceptable time and a high level of cleanliness.
- Inspects all vacant ready rooms at the beginning of the day. Inspects all rooms assigned (checkouts and stayovers) to ensure high cleanliness levels are maintained.
- Updates the PMS system with the proper status for all rooms when needed.
- A positive and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to do whatever is needed for our guests and the team.
- The ability to remain calm in tense and stressful situations.
- Detail oriented.
- The ability to lead by example.
- The desire to complete all duties and tasks assigned to ensure our guests have a great experience.
About Hotel Topeka at City Center
Come work at a great place, with a wonderful team! We have a lot of positions and you can find a great career in our hotel with the opportunity to advance.