We’re looking for a professional, experienced housekeeping manager to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us. You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the housekeeping department budget. Experience in a supervisory role overseeing housekeeping staff or a similar role is required. If you have excellent communication skills and leadership experience, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Track of areas cleaned by room attendants and contact the front office to handle room damage or maintenance needs
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior role in the housekeeping department
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
About Candlewood Suites
An extended stay property!