Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you process driven and a problem-solver?
We are looking for an experienced Villa Inspector to join our rapidly growing team! The ideal candidate will be an experienced housekeeper, with experience serving as an inspector. (Prior experience working as a housekeeping supervisor or housekeeping manager is a plus!) Your daily goal will be to ensure our villas meet brand guidelines and standards, in addition to being the eyes and ears of our brand, helping us to make improvements along the way! You will liaise with our housekeeping vendors, ensuring the established processes are being followed and confirming all their work meets Villatel’s high standards of cleanliness. You will play a key role in our success by going above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, apply today!
- Our team always uses our company e-mail address, which includes @villatel.com; we won’t e-mail you from Gmail, yahoo, or other personal e-mail addresses.
- We never ask you to transfer funds to apply for, interview for, or accept a job offer with us.
- We will not ask for your personal information, such as social security number or date of birth, before or during the interview process.
- We provide all equipment required to perform your role after your hire date; we will not ask you to purchase any of it on your own, with our funds or yours.
- Provide housekeeping inspections for portfolio of properties, ensuring they meet brand guidelines and standards.
- Perform pre-arrival and departure inspections in a timely and efficient manner, thoroughly inspecting all rooms for cleanliness and maintenance issues – including all technology in the home
- Perform light housekeeping tasks and minor maintenance related tasks as needed.
- Ensures proper use of inventory and supplies, making note to supervisor/manager when supplies are low and/or missing.
- Reports any missing, damaged or maintenance issues in homes immediately, following established processes.
- Coordinates, prioritizes, and assigns responsibilities to Housekeeping staff in the absence of the Supervisor or Manager.
- Liaise with ops team, and vendors in a professional, respectful manner.
- Communicates any guest issues and feedback to the management team to ensure appropriate actions are taken and directly resolves guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner when needed.
- Proactively address any concerns, provide feedback to management and work with the team to effectively problem-solve.
- Complies with and ensures compliance with security procedures.
- Assists in training housekeeping staff as needed.
- Assists with other duties as needed.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- 2+ years’ experience as a housekeeping inspector.
- Build and maintain an exceptional knowledge of our brand and respective guidelines/standards.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent.
- Have a flexible schedule, able to work weekends.
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Previous experience working with work-order software, Breezeway, is a plus.
- Must be able to climb steps, bend, crouch, walk and stand for long period of time, kneel, etc.
- Have a valid drivers license.
Why work at Villatel? We love love, love vacations. For ourselves, sure (don’t get too excited). But more importantly, for the tens of thousands of guests that visit us each year looking to have the most incredible experiences of their lives. Our mission? Exceed their expectations every single time—by offering vacation rentals and a level of service that is consistently luxurious, reliable, and financially attainable.
As the first-ever “flag” hospitality brand in the vacation rental sector, we simultaneously design, maintain, and service every home we put on the market. So, unlike the average vacation rental platform, we don’t just hope our homes and guest experiences are up to snuff. We actively make them as incredible as we can—by owning every step of the process.