Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
$12 - $18 hourly
About Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
This hotel is the newest prototype for Hampton Inn's. Just over one year old, this modern hotel attracts people from all over the country. We run high occupancy and have great guest reviews on all review sites. Work for a locally owned franchise that is rapidly growing. Plenty of opportunities for growth.