Full Time 40 hours per week, full benefits, bonus potential and 401k!
Housekeepers are responsible for performing general housekeeping tasks, according to detailed instructions, to maintain the building in a sanitary, clean and attractive condition that meet clinic and industry standards.
Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary
- Clean blinds with damp cloth or vacuum.
- Remove dust from plants
Spot clean furniture
Blow off or power wash parking lot and sidewalks in the morning
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Empty wastebaskets, and transports trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Remove debris from parking lot
- Wears gloves when handling waste
- Handles blood, blood products and other body fluids in accordance with infection control guidelines
Disinfect, Dust and Polish:
- Dust and polish exposed filing cabinets, bookcases, furniture and equipment.
- Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- Clean glass mirrors and drinking fountains
Stocks Supplies and Maintains Equipment:
- Stocks and keeps tidy the storage area and cleaning cart
- Replace light bulbs
- Replenish bathroom items
- Report repairs needed to supervisors including broken or cracked window panes, leaky faucets, toilets, loose tiles, broken blinds and damaged furniture
Deliver Supplies and Respond to Service Orders:
- Deliver supplies to the department to consist of weekly orders, UPS, Airborne, Fed Ex and any other freight deliveries
- Assist the Inventory Supply Tech and perform other duties as assigned by the Facilities/Purchasing Manager
- Moves equipment/furniture, requesting assistance when needed
- Respond to service orders via the Work Order System
- Working knowledge of basic housekeeping and cleaning procedures
- Ability to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and odor control in work area
Ability to read, write and follow direct written and oral instructions
Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees
- Understands principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Maintains confidentiality
Service orientation: actively looks for ways to help people
- Must be able to lift moderate weight (approx 30 pounds) frequently.
- Must be able to stand, push, pull, bend, and twist for long periods of time
- Accountable to the Support Services Director
$8.50+ Per Hour Depending on Experience
About Pinehurst Surgical
Pinehurst Surgical is a state-of-the-art facility located in Pinehurst, North Carolina with locations in Rockingham, Sanford, Raeford, Laurinburg, Troy and more!