Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
We're searching for a houseperson with exceptional people skills who is enthusiastic and courteous to make sure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay. We require a multi-talented person capable of handling a wide range of duties. Responsibilities for this position include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. Additionally, you will help deliver guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and performing any specially assigned tasks by housekeeping managers. Our ideal applicant has at least one year of housekeeping or houseperson experience, as well as a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service. Please apply right away if this sounds like a great opportunity!
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by anticipating and responding quickly to visitors' requests
- Check all allocated floors at the start of each shift and during the day to collect garbage, soiled linen, and other items as directed by management
- Bring requested supplies, such as rollaway beds, cribs, and blankets, to guest rooms
- Retrieve clean linens from housekeeping storage facilities and distribute them to each floor
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- At least 1 year of experience as a houseperson or housekeeper preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
About Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Located in the trendy Strip District neighborhood, our Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown Hilton™ hotel is convenient for all major businesses and corporations. A variety of dining and entertainment options are easily accessible from our hotel, and Historic Strip District, which offers local flavors and crafts. The hotel is only two blocks from Senator John Heinz History Museum, three blocks from David L. Lawrence Convention Center, and close to PPG Paints Arena, Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Duquesne University.