S and S & Events
Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next houseperson. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also support housekeeping by delivering items requested by guests such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding to guest rooms, and completing any special projects assigned by housekeeping managers. You should have at least one year of experience as a housekeeper or houseperson. Please apply now if you have excellent people skills and are looking for a new challenge!
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning of the shift and collect trash, soiled linen, and other items per management requests
- Bring requested supplies, such as rollaway beds, cribs, and blankets, to guest rooms
- Anticipate, listen intently, and respond quickly to visitors' requirements to provide the best quality of service
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification (GED)
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Must have 1 or more years experience as a houseperson, housekeeper, or similar position in hospitality field
$14 - $15 hourly
About S and S & Events
S and S & Events (formerly known as Local Flavor KC) is a full-service company that provides a variety of services in the event Industry. Our services include food delivery for caterers, equipment delivery from rental companies, event setup, and event support for hotels, production warehouses, and catering companies. We offer flexible schedules, transportation, and an excellent work environment.