Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
Are you looking for a fulfilling leadership role with opportunities for growth and development? We’re searching for an experienced housekeeping manager to ensure our hotel is impeccably clean for our guests. You will lead our housekeeping team, ensure their work meets our high standards of cleanliness, and go above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor for repeat business. You must have previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, then start your application today!
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
$12 - $15 hourly
About Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
This Job is at Fairfield Inn and Suites, Smithfield, NC. Shri Hotel Group is based in RTP (Research Triangle Park) Raleigh/Durham Area, and owns and operates select-service hotels in North Carolina. We are looking for talented and experienced hospitality professionals to join our team as we grow our portfolio of hotels in North Carolina. Excellent opportunity and tremendous growth opportunity to work with our company. Apply Today.