We’re looking for a professional, experienced Director of Housekeeping to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us. You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the department budget. Job seekers should be reliable, responsible, and take pride in their work. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so they are able to achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, oversee inventory, and manage the department budget
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office
- Supervise housekeeping staff as they perform daily assignments including cleaning all guest rooms and public areas
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of hospitality and/or guest services experience
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
- Strong understanding of environmental services (EVS) including cleaning processes and how to use a variety of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Over 5 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
$12 - $14
LibertyHotelGroup is an amazing place to work!