We’re looking for a professional, experienced Director of Housekeeping to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us. You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the department budget. Job seekers should be reliable, responsible, and take pride in their work. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and make arrangements for repairs as needed
- Oversee the department budget, take inventory, and ensure there is a stock of adequate supplies
- Hire and train housekeeping staff to perform cleaning duties and deliver customer satisfaction to our expectations
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS) including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Over 2 years of experience in guest services or hospitality
About Sequoia Hospitality
At Sequoia Hospitality, we believe our employees are our most precious asset and the foundation of our past and future successes. We are a growing company with a focus on Select Service, Franchised properties located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our employees become an extension of our family and we make every effort to provide the tools, training, and experience to help them grow in the hospitality industry.