We’re hiring a housekeeping manager to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Oversee the housekeeping department budget, take inventory, and ensure there is a stock of adequate cleaning supplies
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Arrange for cleaning equipment repairs as needed and keep all other equipment in good working condition
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- A High school diploma or GED is required
- At least 2+ years experience in hospitality or guest services
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- Applicants should be excellent leaders, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a commitment to customer service
- Strong understanding of environmental services (EVS) including cleaning processes and how to use a variety of cleaning supplies and equipment
$14 - $16 hourly
About Neema Hospitality
Neema Hospitality has become a leader in the industry with a focus on serving our guests and building strong, loyal hotel management teams dedicated to continuous process improvements and the growth of the company.
With multiple Gold Award Winning Properties and an Inn of the Year through Choice Hotels, and multiple Quality Excellence and Torchbearer Awards through IHG, Neema Hospitality continues to show our dedication to excellence and continued focus on remaining a leader in hospitality services.
With over 30 years of experience, Neema Hospitality continues to grow, partner, and create long-standing, fruitful relationships by developing its leaders and employees and focusing on the needs of our guests.