Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include following a 67 point cleaning checklist to ensure guest satisfaction with special attention to cleaning kitchens, outdoor spaces, under beds, some multi-bed properties, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and ensuring that all items are in good working order.
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Clean and arrange each Chalet in accordance with Sarah Bernard Chalet standards prior to guest arrival.
- Complete a multi-point checklist during each clean to ensure that each area of the chalet is photo-ready.
- Communicate with Office and Field staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
$10 - $20 hourly
About Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders
We are a top team with buyer and listing agents, creative support team AND a top-notch vacation rental property management team. We specialize in all areas of St Louis and St Charles Counties and Innsbrook Resort. When you join our team, you'll join an environment of professionalism and growth to help expand your career.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us and hope you will join our entrepreneurial team! We use the latest marketing and research to enhance and increase our business and encourage innovation, ideas, and the creative involvement of all of our team members.