Springhill Suites Naples
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Answer general questions from guests
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
About Springhill Suites Naples
SpringHill Suites Naples is the perfect spot to savor your time in Florida. Take advantage of our hotel’s central Naples location on I-75, offering easy access to the sights and sounds of 5th Avenue South, Marco Island, and Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens. Following a day of competition at the Paradise Coast Sports Complex next door, spread out in our stylish suites featuring 25% more space than traditional hotel rooms.