We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
12.00 - 14.00 hourly
About Comfort Suites
At our Comfort Suites® hotel, you’ll sleep soundly in our cozy beds in a spacious suite. You’ll get a great start to the day with our free breakfast, which includes healthy options. Take a swim in our outdoor pool or do your workout in our fitness center. If you’re traveling on business, you’ll want to take advantage of our business center and free WiFi.
We take great pride in our level of service and great pride in treating our employees like family. The hotel is located close to Marietta Square for shopping, food, and entertainment. Plus, we're near the Dixie Motor Speedway.