Best Western Crater Lake Highway
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
Starting at $15 hourly.
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
About Best Western Crater Lake Highway
At the junction of Routes 62 and 140, this laid-back Best Western Crater Lake Highway White City/Medford hotel is just three miles from the TouVelle State Recreation Site and six miles from the Crater Rock Museum.