SkyHost Property Management
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
11 - 13 hourly
About SkyHost Property Management
SkyHost Property Management is a fast-growing hospitality company that is looking for talented individuals to help fuel our future growth.