Sleep Inn WV
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team player, and a highly organized professional.
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
$10 - $12 hourly
About Sleep Inn WV
The Sleep Inn & Suites is located at 15 Goff Crossing Drive (behind Cracker Barrel) of of I-64 exit 47. We value hard-working, loyal team members with great attention to detail. We all work together to provide our guests with the cleanest rooms and best service.