Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/ I-10
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Answer general questions from guests
- Identify potential maintenance concerns and relay pertinent information
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
About Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/ I-10
Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North is a structured and organized establishment that takes pride in the service we provide to our guests. We strive to ensure that every guest is happy, all the while maintaining a healthy work environment. The care for our guests unifies the staff and gives purpose to every staff member. We focus on celebrating our successes and improving the operational process with feedback from our guests.
We treat one another with respect, offer abundant communication, and work as a team to accomplish our most important goal; heightened Guest Satisfaction and efficient operations. Management is always available to assist the staff in professional pursuits or personal endeavors by providing resources and helping to accomplish goals.