Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
$12 - $13 yearly
About Quality Inn
Get more value for your hard-earned money at the Quality Inn & Suites® - Round Rock, Texas located a short drive away from Austin, TX. This hotel has an excellent work environment created by our amazing and friendly team members. We have an excellent bonus program that rewards our employees that excel in their duties. The management team invests in all of our employees and we provide lots of room for growth and personal development. If you are looking for a family-like environment with a great culture - look no further! You'll not only join one of the fastest-growing hotel brands in its market place, but also a multi-skilled team where everyone can be themselves and at the same time constantly find smart ways to make work fun.