Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
About Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Our Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is just off Highway 1, next to WakeMed Cary Hospital, and close to corporate offices. We're just 10 minutes from North Carolina State University and 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Find several restaurants within walking distance at the Waverly Place shopping center.