stayAPT Suites Chattanooga
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
$13 - $$13.50
About stayAPT Suites Chattanooga
stayAPT Suites entered the long-term lodging market with an announcement of its new hotel concept in January 2020. The new brand, which will have over 20 hotels open by the end of 2022, with an additional 15+ in development, offers guests an experience not yet seen in its category. The room layout for each 500+ square-foot suite was intentionally designed to feel residential, with a dedicated living room, a full kitchen, and a separate bedroom. With a strong corporate financial backing and an experienced executive team in place, the Matthews, North Carolina-based chain is committed to building a portfolio of 100 corporate-owned hotels, in addition to franchising. Learn more at www.stayAPT.com.