Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Answer general questions from guests
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
About Candlewood Suites
An extended stay property!