Sarah Bernard Real Estate
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Answer general questions from guests
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Must have your own reliable transportation and be available to clean on Saturdays and Sundays as well as weekdays
$15 - $20 hourly
About Sarah Bernard Real Estate
We are the top team at Red Key Realty Leaders with 4 current agents and growing specializing in all areas of St Louis County and Innsbrook Resort. Our buyer specialist will focus on St Louis / St Charles areas to start. We have a great reputation and consider that those working for our company enjoy a "mini business school experience" with the constant development of skills and experiences to help grow your career.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us and hope you will join our small entrepreneurial team! We use the latest marketing and business research to enhance and increase our business and encourage innovation and involvement of all team members.